Sunday

Arnold Schwarzenegger Calls 'The Reader' One Of The Best Movies He's Ever Seen

On the eve of the Oscars, Arnold weighed in on a couple of things. First, he thinks that The Reader is one of the best movies he's ever seen. And second, he's heading back to acting soon. Here's the scoop from ETonline.com:

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says he'll be doing a cameo in a new Sylvester Stallone movie.

Schwarzenegger said on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" that he couldn't turn down the request from Stallone, whom he called "a terrific director, writer, and great actor."

"Since I've become governor I've done three cameos when friends ask me and Sly asked me if I would do a cameo. I said of course I would help you do a cameo, there's no two ways about that." The movie is Stallone's 'The Expendables,' which is set for release in 2010.

Schwarzenegger refused to speculate when asked by Stephanopoulos about his future in politics or movies after his term expires in 2010. As for the Oscars, the governor said his favorite for Best Picture is 'The Reader,' which he called "one of the best movies that I've ever seen."
Photo Source: Photobucket.com

Previous Post: Pamela Anderson Strutting Her Stuff on and off the Runway

No comments:

Post a Comment