Thursday

PHOTO: Miley Cyrus Kinda Apologizes For Mocking Asians

Miley Cyrus has been in the news a lot lately. Just last week, she was in the news for an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction while filming on a horse, and now she's having to apologize for the photo to the left where she appears to be mocking Asian people.

Miley was pretty upset about this and went on the offensive. Here's the scoop from NYDailyNews.com:

"I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces!" the 16-year-old wrote in a blog post on MileyWorld.com.

"Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!"

The "Hannah Montana" star was slammed by the Asian American community after a photo of the pop star and her pals slanting their eyes was leaked online. Only one friend - an Asian American - is not making the gesture in the shot.

"In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofy face," she wrote. "When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'!'"

To continue reading this article, go to this page on NYDailyNews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment